ATTENTION LAWSON USERS
This portal will allow you to connect to the LAWSON Financial system.
The EMPLOYEE SELF SERVICE allows the employees to view or update their own employee data and pay information . Employees that use the requisitioning function will have extra link for that function. Managers will also have an extra link to get the Manager Self Service.
Employee Self Service (ESS) / Manager Self Service (MSS):
1) The very first time a NEW employee connects to the Lawson portal, you must obtain your Lawson ESS id/password.
2) You will be asked a series of questions that only you know the answers to.
Be SURE to use all punctuation as given in the samples, like slashes and leading zeroes for dates, hyphens for SSN's.
3) You have three tries to answer the questions correctly, or your account will be locked out and require the Help Desk to reset your password manually.
4) Once you have answered the questions correctly, you’ll be given your new Lawson Portal User ID and Portal Password for Employee Self Service.
The screen will also display your Touro network userid and Touro network password. You MUST make note of this information because you CANNOT return to this screen once you leave it.
5) Use this new password to login to Lawson Portal. Immediately upon first login in,
please use the Password Change function and change your password to something more meaningful to you.
6) Once you complete this process, you NEVER have to do this again. Any further password changes will NOT show up in the password retrieval tool. This is a ONE USE ONLY system.
To begin the process of obtaining your new password click here
For instructions to guide you through the password change, please click here.
FINANCIAL APPLICATION USERS/REQUISITION SELF SERVICE USERS:
The portal will allow only authorized users access to the financial application that include GL, AP, HR, Payroll, and Procurement. These users will be issued separate IDs to get into the applications. These IDs will be different from their employee self service ID.
If you have your Lawson Portal ID and password click here to login to Lawson Portal.